Ceramic Fiber Ropes
Relying on our 18 years of expertise, we are manufacturing and supplying a better-quality range of Ceramic Fiber Ropes. Offered ropes are manufactured with high perfection utilizing high grade raw material and upgraded techniques. These ropes are used for sealing, packing, tying and gasketing applications in marine, engineering and construction industries. Additionally, clients can purchase the provided Ceramic Fiber Ropes from us at negotiable prices.
- High temperature resistance
- Shock proof
- Excellent insulating property
- Prolonged life
Naparco Ceramic fiber ropes and braids are used in a wide variety of gasketing, packaging & sealing applications at temperatures up to 2300° F. Utility Grade Ceramic Fiber is a low cost alternative for temperatures up to 1800° F.
- Furnace and Klin door seal
- Expansion joint packing
- Coke overn door jam seal
- Tuckstone seal
- High temperature Gasketing
- Wood burning stove door seal
- Tadpole Gasket bulb seal.
- Almost No heat storage and No thermal conductivity.
- Excellent heat stability and thermal shock resistance.
- Excellent thermal insulation, fire proof, and soune insulation.
- Ultra prolonged working life cycle.
- Easy to install.